Is Brick and Mortar dying? A conversation with Joel Goldstein
Ecommercebraintrust.com hosts an high-level discussion about the status of brick and mortar retail industry with Joel Goldstein, President of Mr. Checkout Distributors LLC, author of Amazon’s best selling book Start From Success, and host of RetailSummit.live.
Many of his clients start as online businesses that want to move into a brick and mortar space and Joel has plenty of advice on how to make the most of the brick and mortar transition. He is optimistic on the whole about the industry.
According to Joel the future of brick and mortar retail is one of specialization and exclusivity.
Listen to him and profit of many other brilliant insights he can give you about:
• How the retail space has changed over the years.
• Growth of Impulse
• Micro-markets expansion
• Common pitfalls for brands moving into the Brick and Mortar space.
• The difference between a broker and a distributor.
• When a brand should look at a big box distributor.
• What we could learn from Whole Foods.
Are you looking for a partner able to develop a seamless shopping experience online and at Brick and Mortar retailer?
Get in contact with our experts in Milan, London or New York.